Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs

Hello Cuppies, 

Tis the cold season upon us! Perfect timing for Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs!



I started using Zicam cold remedy in Nasal Swab form for about a week now. Prior to receiving the box of Zicam Nasal Swabs free to review I had a minor cold coming on so it was perfect timing.


The packing is nicely done and if I were to see in store I would definitely stop and check it out just because I have never seen nasal swabs to help with a cold. Inside the box there are 20 medicated swabs. They don’t fill the entire box, in fact the box is larger than what it needs to be.


The nasal swabs are placed in a plastic tube (sort of like that of a flea tube for dogs) that you snap open to reveal the swab and medicine inside. Be sure to hold the tube between forefinger and thumb slightly upright before snapping off the cap. The directions are simple and easy to understand.

Using the swabs has helped me to see results after a week of only up two swabs a day. I feel like I am conscious of how many I use because it seems like you could go through these fairly easy. There is an immediate cooling sensation from the menthol and eucalyptus. I love the smell of menthol so it was not a problem for me. Essentially you are swabbing only ¼ inch into your nose, no further!

Overall I have started feeling better and I think the cold will be gone pretty soon here thanks to the nasal swabs. Working with children I always have to be on cautious side of catching anything! I found a quick trip to the bathroom I was able to swab and go back to work! Perfect for on the go.




No comments:

Post a Comment