Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Joah Blur Activator Mineral Primer


Let’s talk about how Joah Blur Activator Mineral Primer has become one of my favorite drugstore primers, even though it’s only half the price of my usual more expensive MAC primer! The formula is infused with Korean Camellia Oil and provides a light-weight smooth coverage. I love the pump dispenser, but be careful, because I find it pumps out a little more product than the dime-size amount needed to cover the entire face.


I typically don’t like silicones in primers, because I feel they do absolutely nothing but fill up my pores. Unfortunately a good portion of their ingredients are in fact silicone (see ingredient list in the Gallery below), but I felt this actually worked well with my skin when compared to other inexpensive primers.


At this point I’ve been using it for more than two weeks and I have not seen any issues with any new acne. I love applying this after my daily moisturizer and SPF and it goes on noticeably smooth.


Afterward I make sure to give it at least a minute to settle before I start applying my foundation. Once applied you can see it visibly blurring the look of acne/scars and calming redness.


It also settles nicely into my fine lines and makes them less apparent when my foundation is applied. It made my foundation last all day and I’ve had no issues with my makeup moving even after 12 hours. Aside from the over-abundance of silicone in the product, this is a great cheaper alternative to other primers out there. Keep scrolling to see entire Gallery!

Joah Beauty
Price $12.50 (prices subject to change)
Purchase here
Visit Website

CVS 
Price $9.99 (prices subject to change)
Purchase here
Visit Website

Thank you for stopping by and reading!

This is a sponsored blog; Influenster provided VoxBox and all products to review as a member of Influenster.









#contest #complimentary #joahbeauty #blurprimer @Influenster @joahbeauty #makeup #instamakeup #cosmetic #cosmetics #foundation #primers #base #beauty #beautiful #influenster #influenstervoxbox #drugstore #primer #joah #bluractivator #mineralprimer @kissproducts #camelliaoil #faceprimer #beautifulskin #motd #freeproducttesting #freebies #skincarelover #skincare #drugstore #tryandreview #bblogger #bloglive #beautyjunkie #igbeauty #bbloggers #skincareproducts #makeupreview #beautyexpert #skincarecommunity #skincarejunkie #productreviews #blurring #lightweight #KoreanCamelliaOil #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment